Tuesday, September 29, 2009

SIGH...

R1P2D9
weight 230.5
difference since yesterday= 0.0

So, i have been this weight for two days... worries me just a little, honestly. I had a really difficult weekend, but behaved myself. I had cravings like crazy on Sunday, and worked really hard to keep it together. I did make myself some soup, but i thought it would be alright, as it was veggie broth, chicken and celery.. I think it may have been the broth that messed with me, as it was veggie pre packaged broth. I am feeling a bit hungry today as well. but, I really have had more of an emotional issue these last few days then necessarily physical.

Here is keeping fingers crossed for a big loss tomorrow...

** this may be stretching it, but i really really hoped to be at 199 by the end of this phase...

No comments:

Post a Comment