Thursday, October 1, 2009

Moving right along...

R1P2D8 (of VLCD)
Weight: 227.5
Difference: -1.5
Beginning Weight: 240
Total so far: 13.5 LBS!!


I am feeling really good about things today. I have noticed I have had a bit of a grumbly tummy that last few mornings, but, overall i am physically feeling really well.
I feel like my losses are pretty consistent and have already realized some things that affect it. I was suprised that I was having issues with mineral water, but i did. Everyday when i drank it, i would stay the same, so i think i will hold off on that for a bit.

I have had a few demons manifest as well, which makes this protocol all the more useful for me. I knew i had emotional issues that i needed to work through in order to be thinner. And for them, I am grateful. I know if i can get past these, i can face anything.

All in all, things are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment