Friday, September 25, 2009

Just keep swimming

R1P2D5
Weight 232.0
Difference -1.5

So another 1.5 lbs gone! i am starting to feel really good about this. I am nervous about tonight, as we have a concert, and everyone is going to be drinking.. i may break down and have one little shot of Vodka... i think that should be fine.
I am feeling a little different today.. no grumbly tummy, but, i am 'mentally' hungry, if that makes sense, although the strength the weight loss has given me is far beyond any of that. I just can't believe how good i am feeling. its amazing how well my body is reacting to 500 calories! i mean.. i think for the last 6 months, i have been eating upwards of 2500 calories or more. This has given my such a perspective of how i have lived my life centered around food. I am able to find strength in my ability to listen to my body. I am so so grateful for this chance to find this piece of me.. YAY for HCG!!

No comments:

Post a Comment