Tuesday, September 22, 2009

HERE WE GO!!

R1P2D3
weight: 240.0
So, today is my first day on the VLCD, and i find myself stressing more about how i am feeling than i need to be. For one, I am not feeling hungry. I am a bit light headed, and tired, but i did expect that.
I have an amazing skill of talking myself out of things, always to my own detriment. I am so excited this time.. i have hope, and have confidence in this protocol. I am a bit angry at myself though, because in January, I debated this diet, and was 20 lbs lighter than i am now... I suppose we all live and learn though.

I have very high expectations of myself. my goal is to be under 200 when i am finished.. thats 40 lbs.. which means, i really have to work hard. but, i can taste "onederland" more than ever.. and KNOW that I will get there!!!

can't wait to see what the scale says in the morning...

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just read your comment and I am so excited for you! HCG is awesome (regardless of the ups and downs, which accompany any worthwhile endeavor:))! How did you learn about HCG? I can't wait to follow your story and wish you much success!

    ReplyDelete